Organic Traffic from Google, obtained through the appearance of a website on Google’s search results page. Fully compatible with Google Analytics. Great for improving your website’s statistics and boosting its SEO. Choose whether you’d like visitors from google.com or your local google search engine (google.co.uk or google.de for example). You have 20+ countries to choose from. If you select “Google.com” as the referrer – you can also select a custom keyword* to be shown in your (or your clients’) Analytics. 100% Real & Unique Visitors. Desktop Traffic Over 90% – Mobile Traffic Under 10%.
If you need traffic from other search engines (traffic from Bing, traffic from Yahoo, traffic from Yandex etc.) – please get in touch with us to check the availability. For traffic from other referrers (traffic from Quora, traffic from Facebook, traffic from Twitter etc.) please check out our Social Media Traffic.
Organic Traffic from Google Details
Why should you Buy Organic Traffic?
- All you need to know about this product
*One keyword per order. To use multiple keywords create another order for the same URL using a different keyword.
Here is what you can expect when you order our Organic Traffic from Google.com with a specified keyword:
Please keep in mind that this traffic package is made out of multiple different traffic sources so it may take up to 24 hours for the campaign to go live.
Would you like to add some activity to your site and increase the time on site too? Check out our Active Visitors
What is Organic Traffic from Google?mike thebest
Natural organic traffic refers to the visitors landing on your website, blog or e-commerce shop as a result of clicking a search result.
It is obtained from the appearance of your site in the list of search results in Google, Bing or Yahoo. Our Organic Traffic comes from private traffic exchanges owned by our partners. It will display as organic traffic in your Google Analytics stats.
Is your Organic Traffic from Google visible in Google Analytics?Webtraffic Experts
Yes, our Organic Traffic is 100% compatible with GA and recognised as organic. If you choose organic traffic from google.com, you can also specify the exact keyword, phrase or a long-tail keyword to appear in your stats.
How to increase organic traffic naturally?Webtraffic Experts
There are many ways to increase the organic traffic naturally.
First of all you should concentrate on your on-page SEO improvements which include:
- Always use SEO-friendly URLs
- Include keywords in titles
- Wrap your titles in H1 tags
- Write compelling meta descriptions
- Use internal linking with anchor text
- Remember to add outbound links as well
- Increase content length to at least 300 words per post/article
- Provide valuable content
- Optimise images with alt text
- Increase sites speed
- Implement responsive design
The above will help you rank well in Google but might not be enough. The next step to increase organic traffic from Google is link building, sharing your content with others, updating your local citations/mentions and directory profiles, etc.
One of the best ways to increase organic traffic naturally is introducing a blog for your business website or e-commerce site.
All of the above are extremely time-consuming and also require time to be noticed by various search engines. In order to improve your Google Analytics with organic search results quickly, you can buy high-quality organic traffic from google from us. The results will be visible in your statistics instantly.
How to buy organic traffic from google?Webtraffic Experts
You can buy high quality organic traffic from google by choosing this package and following the steps below:
- From the volume section on the left, select the number of visitors you would like to receive
- From the GEO drop-down menu select the country you wish to receive visitors from. If you wish to drive worldwide traffic to your website please select Worldwide - no GEO targeting.
- From the Search Engine drop-down select Google.com or your local Google. You can specify a keyword to be displayed in your Google Analytics only if you select Google.com in this step. You can enter one keyword per order. To use multiple keywords, please create another order for the same URL using a different keyword.
- You can select the delivery speed (number of days your traffic campaign will be spread over) in the Delivery Speed drop-down menu.
- Enter or paste the URL of your website into the Url field.
- If you have any special requirements, please mention those in the notes section.
- Once you complete the form, click the Add to cart button.
- You will be taken to the Cart page where you can check the order details.
- Click the Proceed to Checkout button.
- Enter your billing details.
- Select the preferred payment option.
- Read and accept our terms and conditions.
- Click Place the order or, if you wish to pay with PayPal or credit card, click Proceed to Paypal. Please note that you do not need to have a PayPal account to pay with your credit card. To pay with a card, please select PayPal/Proceed to PayPal and click the Pay with a Bank Account or Credit Card button on the next screen.
- Once we receive the payment, we will start processing your order.