How to get traffic for restricted nichesWebtraffic Experts
Traffic is the lifeblood of any website. It is no surprise that as a webmaster you want to attract high-quality traffic to yours. Some URLs are easier to promote than others, while some may face certain challenges that other don’t – like various restrictions imposed by Google or other digital advertising platforms. Such restrictions may be imposed due to policies and while many of them make perfect sense (like advertising counterfeit goods, dangerous or illegal products or services etc.), some seem a bit excessive. Websites targeting niches like religion, business opportunities or cryptocurrency (to name just a few) can be difficult or nearly impossible to promote. So how to get traffic for restricted niches? First of all:
What are the prohibited niches?
Here are (some) of the topics Google & Co. aren’t too happy to promote:
- Religion and related content
- Dating (also adult dating)
- Business opportunities
How to bring traffic to content restricted by Google (or other digital advertising platforms)?
If your website belongs to one of the niches Google isn’t too eager to promote, your options may be quite limited. Many of the niches are also problematic on other platforms, like Bing, LinkedIn etc, or may require a permission to run. Fortunately there is an alternative:
How to get traffic for restricted niches?
Just buy it!
Buying website traffic has some serious advantages. It’s quick, easy and can be hundreds of times cheaper than what the biggest players out there charge per visitor. It also allows you to promote content that the big names may not allow you to. Here are some of the advantages of buying website traffic:
- Price. Especially if you’re a small business or just starting out. Buying website traffic can be tailored to your budget and you can buy as much or as little traffic as you need. You can buy website traffic from as little as $0.0001 per visitor.
- Time. Your traffic campaign may be online in as little as few minutes from the moment you order it. You don’t have to wait for anyone to approve your ad before it starts generating traffic.
- Ease of use. Select the number of visitors, provide the URL, niche and country. That’s all.
- No learning curve. You don’t need to lear about ads. Your traffic provider does it for you.
- Accessibility. You can promote content that the big names won’t allow you to.
- Flexibility. You can start as many campaigns as you wish and start/stop them whenever you want.
- SEO. Buying website traffic can help you get noticed by search engines. It can also help boost the rank of your website on search engine result pages.
Using Google Ads is a great way of getting high-quality traffic
It is, however, not always an option. But even if your website falls under one of the restricted categories you (fortunately) have alternatives. Traffic-Fans offers you a choice of fully-managed and self-serve traffic solutions that can be tailored to your precise needs and adjusted to suit your goals. It also allows you to get traffic for restricted niches.
And if you have any questions or need more information about the available services, we are always happy to take a good care of you. Contact us today by email, the on-site chat or the contact form and find out why our customer service is the best. Or maybe the humblest. Or both 😉
Good luck with your traffic campaigns!
The Traffic-Fans team